Hi, My Beauties
I would like to talk about what Christmas means to me. It feels a little bit different than last year.
This year I’m living in the moment, excited about decorating the tree, listening to Xmas songs, shopping and cooking. I still love watching Hallmark Christmas movies and spending time with family & friends.
Christmas this year is all about making happy memories, enjoying life and being grateful for what I have.
This Christmas is going to be great because I believe it will be. Happiness is a choice and I choose to be happy.
What does Christmas mean to you, My Beauties?
Leave a comment below.
Until next time be blessed 🙂
During the holiday season there are a lot of places you can visit for your Christmas fix. Here are a list of events/activities if you are in the Philadelphia area.
- Macy Christmas Light Show at Macy’s Center City– illuminates a large wall inside the Wanamaker building. It has 100,000 LED lights and sounds from the organ.
- Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest– Olympic size skating rink with a warm, ski chalet style lodge and winter garden. Plus a cold weather version of Spruce street Harbor Park.
- The Comcast Holiday Spectacular– is a 15 minute video show featuring dancers from the Pennsylvania Ballet dancing to music from The Nutcracker.
- Dilworth Park at City hall– features an ice skating rink, a winter garden and a heated tent that serve food and drinks for the skaters to fill up on.
- Franklin Square Holiday Festival & Electrical Holiday Light Show-includes visits from Santa, rides on the holiday train and 50,000 twinkling lights paired to a holiday soundtrack.
- Longwood Gardens Christmas– has colorful fountains, beautiful trees and 500,000 twinkling lights.
- Christmas in Peddler’s Village– located in Bucks County has over 70 specialty shops, eight restaurants and beautiful festive decorations.
- Adventure Aquariums’s Christmas Celebration– has twinkling lights, glowing trees, falling snow and an appearances by Scuba Santa.
- Neighborhood Lights in South Philly– is definitely a must see, 1600 block of south 13th street is known as Philadelphia Miracle on south 13th Street.
- SugarHouse New Year’s Eve Fireworks– ring in 2017 twice with two shows schedule at 6 p.m. and Midnight.
I hope this list has been helpful. Until next time be blessed. 🙂
Hi My Beauties,
Today is the first day of Blogmas and I’m so excited to begin this journey again. I will post 12 days of Blogmas for the 12 days of Christmas. If you missed my Blogmas from 2015, click the link here to catch up. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
So sit back and enjoy the journey of Goldie’s world. 🙂