Hi, My Beauties
I hope all is well in your world. Christmas is just 10 days away and I’m just getting around to making my list.
Here are few things on my Christmas Wish list.
- A kiss under the mistletoe
2. Brown puppy (Malti-poo)
3. Uggs boots
4. Sephora make up kit
5.Microsoft Surface Laptop
6. My favorite perfume (Happy)
Beauties, What is on your Christmas wish list?
Leave a comment below.
Until next time Be Blessed 🙂
Hi, My Beauties
I would like to talk about what Christmas means to me. It feels a little bit different than last year.
This year I’m living in the moment, excited about decorating the tree, listening to Xmas songs, shopping and cooking. I still love watching Hallmark Christmas movies and spending time with family & friends.
Christmas this year is all about making happy memories, enjoying life and being grateful for what I have.
This Christmas is going to be great because I believe it will be. Happiness is a choice and I choose to be happy.
What does Christmas mean to you, My Beauties?
Leave a comment below.
Until next time be blessed 🙂
During the holiday season there are a lot of places you can visit for your Christmas fix. Here are a list of events/activities if you are in the Philadelphia area.
- Macy Christmas Light Show at Macy’s Center City– illuminates a large wall inside the Wanamaker building. It has 100,000 LED lights and sounds from the organ.
- Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest– Olympic size skating rink with a warm, ski chalet style lodge and winter garden. Plus a cold weather version of Spruce street Harbor Park.
- The Comcast Holiday Spectacular– is a 15 minute video show featuring dancers from the Pennsylvania Ballet dancing to music from The Nutcracker.
- Dilworth Park at City hall– features an ice skating rink, a winter garden and a heated tent that serve food and drinks for the skaters to fill up on.
- Franklin Square Holiday Festival & Electrical Holiday Light Show-includes visits from Santa, rides on the holiday train and 50,000 twinkling lights paired to a holiday soundtrack.
- Longwood Gardens Christmas– has colorful fountains, beautiful trees and 500,000 twinkling lights.
- Christmas in Peddler’s Village– located in Bucks County has over 70 specialty shops, eight restaurants and beautiful festive decorations.
- Adventure Aquariums’s Christmas Celebration– has twinkling lights, glowing trees, falling snow and an appearances by Scuba Santa.
- Neighborhood Lights in South Philly– is definitely a must see, 1600 block of south 13th street is known as Philadelphia Miracle on south 13th Street.
- SugarHouse New Year’s Eve Fireworks– ring in 2017 twice with two shows schedule at 6 p.m. and Midnight.
I hope this list has been helpful. Until next time be blessed. 🙂
Hi My Beauties,
Today is the first day of Blogmas and I’m so excited to begin this journey again. I will post 12 days of Blogmas for the 12 days of Christmas. If you missed my Blogmas from 2015, click the link here to catch up. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
So sit back and enjoy the journey of Goldie’s world. 🙂
Hi My Beauties
Happy Happy New Year.
2015 didn’t start of very good. I was still mourning my mom’s death and still am. It’s something that you never get over but with the help of my daughter my outlook has change a little.
By the fourth quarter of this year, I was in a better mind space. I attended a women’s conference for empowerment and it changed my life and mindset. I’ve started a new business venture, which I’m looking forward to introducing to all of you. I’m excited about 2016 and all its possibilities.
Please keep a look out for my Romance corner, which is a new segment to my blog and will feature my new business venture. I hope to have it up and running by the end of January.
I want to say thanks for all your comments and likes. I look forward to our journey in 2016.
See you soon,
My Beauties 🙂