Let’s have a discussion about Random Acts of Kindness, which can be done throughout the whole year. This December, I am sharing with you my Random Acts of Holiday Kindness and I would love for you to join me.
“What is Random Acts of Kindness?”, you ask. It’s bringing joy and happiness to someone’s life unexpectedly through a small gesture.
Here are a few R. A. O. K. examples:
- Buy someone a cup of coffee
- Donate a grocery basket to a family
- Pay for someone’s meal at a restaurant
- Give essential workers a gift card
- Donate to a toy drive
As you can see it doesn’t take much to show kindness to someone. The holiday season is about spreading love, peace and joy. So as you go about your days during the month of December don’t forget to show kindness to someone.
Until next time…Enjoy Life 🙂
Here is a list of 25 Blogmas ideas you can write about
- What Christmas means to you
- Favorite childhood Christmas memories
- Christmas haul
- Christmas home decorations
- Christmas tree reveal
- Doing Christmas on a budget
- Stocking stuffer ideas
- Favorite Christmas movies
- Favorite Christmas songs
- Making a gingerbread house
- Holiday tags from other bloggers
- Random Act of Kindness
- Holiday wishlist
- Holiday OOTD
- Favorite meal/recipes
- Gift ideas for men/women
- Guest post from another blogger
- Christmas events in your city
- DIY Christmas cards
- Last minute gift items
- Christmas cocktails
- Christmas day outfits
- Secret Santa gift ideas
- How to stay in the Christmas spirit
- Christmas dinner menu
I hope this list will help someone out there who is struggling with ideas for Blogmas.
Until next time…Enjoy Life and Happy Blogging 🙂
Blogmas is about to begin and I’m excited to bring you all the wonderful things about the Christmas/Holiday season. I will be posting 12 day of Blogmas for the 12 days of Christmas. So grab yourself some hot chocolate and enjoy the ride.
In case you miss Blogmas 2015 & 2016, click the link here to catch up.