Here is a list of my favorite 12 movies for Christmas. I hope you have seen some of these movies or will get to them before the holiday season is over.
- A Miracle on 34th street with Dylan Mcdermott & Mara Wilson. I watch this movie every year. Sometimes even in July. It just gives me a good feeling in my soul.
- The Preacher Wife with Whitney Houston & Denzel Washington. This movie has great actors and really good music. I love the soundtrack to this movie.
- Jingle All The Way with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Home Alone 1 & 2 with Macaulay Culkin.
- Elf with Will Ferrell
- The Last Holiday with Queen Latifah & LL Cool J
- The Best Man Holiday with Morris Chestnut. What more can I say mmm mmm good.
- The Santa Clause 1 & 2 with Tim Allen
- The Family Man with Nicholas Cage
- A Diva’s Christmas Carol with Vanessa Williams.
- This Christmas with Idris Elba & Chris Brown. My mom’s favorite movie that she would watch all the time. Maybe because of all the yummy men.
- Borrowed Hearts with Roma Downey & Eric McCormack. This movie should be up there with the top three but I saved the best for last. This is a must if you are a sappy person like me.
I wish I could post more movies but I’m keeping up with the 12 days of Christmas tradition.
See you soon My Beauties.